Step 1: Materials Needed
2. Rubber bands (preferably long ones)
3. paper clips
Step 2: Joining the Beads Using Rubberband
2. Insert it into a bead
3. Pull it from the other side
4. Center the bead on the rubber bandstep
Step 3: Attaching One Paperclip to Another
Step 4: Joining Rubber Band and Paper Clip
Repeat the same on both the ends of the joined paperclip.
The first model bracelet is ready.
Step 5: Variation:
I created 3 such connected models using the following steps.
1. Create a knot as shown in the figure.
2. Tighten the knot.
3. Now insert beads like before.
4. Join the open end using a paper clip using the procedure followed before.
If tying the knot looks difficult, you can just create 2 such models and connect the rubber bands using the paperclips.