The electric chair joule thief requires . . . well . . . a joule thief, which is all explained Here . After this is accomplished, you will need a few things.
Step 1: Stuff you probably need.
- Elmers all purpose glue, or any other general purpose white glue
- A thin metal plate ( I used the side of a 9v battery case)
- A few springs ( Can be found in flashlights, old pens or mechanical pencils)
- A "helmet" ( I used the cap off of a bottle of cleaning solution)
- Hot glue gun with ammo ( hot glue)
- Soldering iron with solder
- Small gauge wire
- Sand paper, 100 or finer
- Cutting utensil ( scissors, dremel, small saw)
- Small drill or dremel with small bit that can cut a hole for wire to go through
Again, apologies for poor photos
Once you get all your stuff together, time to begin.