Introduction: Electric Penny Board V1
this electric penny board is a prototype for a bugger skateboard
Step 1: What You Will Need
- penny board
- lego 8881 battery box
- lego 8883-M motor
- 2 technic gear 40 tooth
- lego technic axle 8
- lego technic bushing stop
- 4 lego 68.8 x 36 weel rim
- any duct tape
- 6 AA batteries
Step 2: Motor Setup
- put AA batteries in lego 8881 battery box
- connect the lego 8881 battery box to the lego 8883-M motor
Step 3: Gear Setup
put 2 technic gear 40 tooth on the lego technic axle 8 and add the lego technic bushing stop after the 2 40 tooth gears
Step 4: Final Motor and Gear Setup
put the axle in the lego 8883-M motor
Step 5: Control
- tape the battery box to the penny board
Step 6: Wheels
1. put the 4 lego 68.8 x 36 weel rim on the wheels.
Step 7: Final Setup
- duct tape the whole motor to the penny board so that the gears touch directly to the wheel.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.