Introduction: Electrical Tape LED!
Another waste to best lamp light....
This is just a variation to give ideas on enormous possibilities and potential.
If you are environmentally conscious, you will find it aesthetically beautiful also!
"May the good belong to all the people in the world.
May the rulers go by the path of justice.
May the best of men and their source always prove to be a blessing.
May all the world rejoice in happiness.
May rain come in time and plentifulness be on Earth.
May this world be free from suffering and the noble ones be free from fears"
---- Vedic blessing
Step 1: Components:
1. LEDs - Anywhere from 2 to 30.
2. A ceramic capacitor 0.22 uF (of number 224 K, rated for 400 VAC) if your country provides 220 VAC. Or a 0.47 uF ceramic capacitor, if on 110 V AC Mains.
3. Single resistor of one kilo-ohms, BUT RATED FOR ONE WATT OR HIGHER (Lower wattage resistor will BURN on AC Mains).
4. Just plain simple electrical tape! Or waste plastic box, or a container or pet bottle....
5. a male pin or a bulb base - depending on whether you want to make a pin LED or a bulb LED.
Step 2: Assembly:
Just connect positive of one led to negative of another LED - such that each end has a positive and a negative.
This forms one LED pair.
Insert / Pierce an electrical tape with this pair.
You can link-up 15 such pairs.
The two ends that remain, finally are connected to a resistor and a capacitor.
The resistor and capacitor go the the male plug or a bulb base - depending on whether you want to make a pin based led or a bulb led.
Step 3: Other Ideas (with Photos):
Step 4: Circuit:
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.