Step 1: Collect Your Materials
- Resistors, capacitors or other electronic components
- Silver plated earring hooks
- Soldering iron
- Soldering helping hand
- I recommend Mouser to buy online or HSC Halted if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and can drive to their warehouse
Step 2: Solder Together Your Jewelry
- Secure the earring hooks in the soldering helping hands.
- On your component, using a cutter to move one end of the wire. (Alternatively, you can wrap the two wires around one another if they're not on opposite ends of a component. Depending on the components you have, you'll need to get creative at this step).
- On your component, with the remaining wire, wrap it through the earring hook
- Solder the wire loop to itself (and not to the earring hook). This will allow for it to dangle and not lie stiff.
- Put them on and enjoy!