- Mail: arshad.pathan(at)gmail.com
- Web: www.arshadpathan.com
- Blog: ars2k6.blogspot.com
- 16 x 2 LCD User interface display
- Password Input by 4 x 3 keyboard matrix with 0-9,* and # keys are in use
- Stepper motor is connected for locking and unlocking operations.
- There is an option for Relay, Servo Motor, DC Motor or Electro Magnet also.
- There is a green and red light indication.
- If door is locked red led will on, or on unlock green will on.
- Buzzer indication for errors and ok states
- For first time default password is 1234 then user can it by new password.
- Enter correct password for unlocking operation.
- System will gives error message for each wrong operation.
- Only unlock on correct password.
- User can change password by pressing 9999.
- It will ask for current password,
- If it is ok then ask for new password, then display it for 2 second.
- User can lock door any time by pressing * (Star) button.
- In door unlock mode as well as in password change mode.
- On system starts, stepper motor will find the home position using lever switch
- It will getting input from external lever switch
- When get input from lever switch, it will conform home position.
- In home position door is in lock mode.
- Stepper motor is in release mode (power off mode) after each operation.
- This operation is helpful for power saving.
- Password will save in microcontroller memory.
- In power off condition circuit will remember password without any battery backup.
- When door is unlocked and user will press * then it will give message for already unlocked condition.
Thanks for your attention.