Use old pots to make good looking industrial lamps
Step 1: Construction
1.Drill holes in pot for small diameter steel round stock,
2.bend stock to desired shape,
3. use a form or roller to bend rings in round stock.
4.weld your creation together.
5. tap threads on ends of stock.
6. bolt threaded stock through holes drilled on bottom of the pot.
7. drill a large hole for a light bulb socket in the middle of the pot.
8. drill hole in side of pot for whatever on off switch you are using.
9. spray clear coat or paint on any bare steel to prevent rust.
I used an Edison build for a antique look..
Sorry for lack of pictures......I didn't know I was going to put this on instructibles.