Introduction: Emergency Money in a Cigarette (Cigarette Idea 1 of 5) - Entry for Hidden Spaces Contest
Cigarette Idea 1 of 5
Everyone travels to places and tries to keep an amount of money for emergencies.
Things You Need:
- A box of cigarettes
- A pair of tweezers
- Cling film (plastic food wrap)
- MEMORY Power needed
PLEASE CONTROL THE URGE NOT TO SMOKE YOUR MONEY AWAY!!!!!!! Its gonna be a very costly cigarette !!
1 .Empty a Cigarette or (Cigarettes for lots of notes)
2. If your currency is longer than the empty shell of the cigarette fold it in half and roll it as shown with a pair of sharp tweezers for a tight roll.
3. Make sure the note rolled is smaller than the cigarette opening or else it would show differently.
4. Roll a layer of cling film so that the money roll stays tight.
5. Gently push the money inside the cigarette and its done.
ADVICE : MEMORY needed as to remember the rich smoke. Also try to put this cigarette towards the back of the box, because people normally take the easiest accessible cigarette from the box
This question would come up and it did , by a senior member about how to remember which is the treasure box or the special fire stick .....
and the answer from my side:
1.Don't be generous with your cigarettes :)
2.Sometimes there are special packing/ edition launched by your brand ,or a little variation on the box, or a different flavour , keep a couple of those handy,even though the flavour might be horrible :D, to remind us that there is something special in that box.
3.SALT YOUR CIGARETTE BUTT: the best idea for not burning up your assest are to dip and rub the cigarette butt in some very finely powdered salt for about 5mins,the filter absorbs some of the salt flavour.
So when it comes to ur lips,u remember its not the usual stuff.I just tried it and it does not show seperately and doesn't leave a smell too,plus its food grade.I'll add these steps to all the 5 ideas,thank you for reminding me.
Do let me know if you think of anything else.
PS : SMOKING IS BAD FOR HEALTH.