With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
So cute is it. I do always when I want surprise someone on a Dinner :D It looks cool and everybody like it.
- Purple lettuce - Cherry tomatoes - Tartar Sauce - Quail eggs
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes - Them put them in a bowl with water and ice - Peel each them.
- Cut the tomatoes and the lettuce
- mix the yolk with the Tart sauce and fill the eggs
- take a piece of tomatoes and put on the eggs together :P - drip drops of sauce on the tomatoes to decorate
Super Salad Jarsby Teisha
How to Make Vegan Caesar Saladby thevegetarianbaker
Cheeseburger Saladby scoochmaroo
Homemade Mayonnaiseby VideoCulinary
New Type of Russian Saladby MicioGatta
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.