With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
So cute is it. I do always when I want surprise someone on a Dinner :D It looks cool and everybody like it.
- Purple lettuce - Cherry tomatoes - Tartar Sauce - Quail eggs
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes - Them put them in a bowl with water and ice - Peel each them.
- Cut the tomatoes and the lettuce
- mix the yolk with the Tart sauce and fill the eggs
- take a piece of tomatoes and put on the eggs together :P - drip drops of sauce on the tomatoes to decorate
Cheeseburger Saladby scoochmaroo
Homemade Mayonnaiseby VideoCulinary
New Type of Russian Saladby MicioGatta
Raw Zucchini Saladby HappyFoods
How to Make a Mushroom Shaped Eggs & Tomatoes Salad by fixitsamo
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.