With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
So cute is it. I do always when I want surprise someone on a Dinner :D It looks cool and everybody like it.
- Purple lettuce - Cherry tomatoes - Tartar Sauce - Quail eggs
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes - Them put them in a bowl with water and ice - Peel each them.
- Cut the tomatoes and the lettuce
- mix the yolk with the Tart sauce and fill the eggs
- take a piece of tomatoes and put on the eggs together :P - drip drops of sauce on the tomatoes to decorate
Cheeseburger Saladby scoochmaroo
Raw Zucchini Saladby HappyFoods
Crunchy Cabbage Saladby alannarosewhitney
New Type of Russian Saladby MicioGatta
Homemade Mayonnaiseby VideoCulinary
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »