With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
So cute is it. I do always when I want surprise someone on a Dinner :D It looks cool and everybody like it.
- Purple lettuce - Cherry tomatoes - Tartar Sauce - Quail eggs
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes - Them put them in a bowl with water and ice - Peel each them.
- Cut the tomatoes and the lettuce
- mix the yolk with the Tart sauce and fill the eggs
- take a piece of tomatoes and put on the eggs together :P - drip drops of sauce on the tomatoes to decorate
Super Salad Jarsby Teisha
Cheeseburger Saladby scoochmaroo
How to make a Cherry Tomato Saladby LifeStyleWebTV
Crunchy Cabbage Saladby alannarosewhitney
Simple Cool Summer Quinoa and Kale "Tabouli Salad" -vegan, gluten-freeby homesteadcat
Frog Eye Fruit Saladby Penolopy Bulnick
Summer Steak Saladby Sox
Sweet Curry Summer Rice Salad Recipeby imakeit
Salad Dressing Made Simpleby michelejames
clean out relish and easy pasta saladby l8nite
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »