With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
So cute is it. I do always when I want surprise someone on a Dinner :D It looks cool and everybody like it.
- Purple lettuce - Cherry tomatoes - Tartar Sauce - Quail eggs
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes - Them put them in a bowl with water and ice - Peel each them.
- Cut the tomatoes and the lettuce
- mix the yolk with the Tart sauce and fill the eggs
- take a piece of tomatoes and put on the eggs together :P - drip drops of sauce on the tomatoes to decorate
Tag files as:
Posted:May 1, 2011
How to make a Cherry Tomato Salad
Raw Kale Salad
Radish and Prosciutto Salad
Easy Taco Salad
Summer Steak Salad
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Sweet Curry Summer Rice Salad Recipe
Salad Dressing Made Simple
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.