1. Ground beef of your choice (not too lean)
2. English muffins
3. Sliced cheese (of your choice)
12. Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning (or your choice of seasoning)
13. Smoked flavoring (optional)
1. Tin lid / or similar mold (just a little larger than the muffins)
2. Small thin plastic bag (like the ones at the vegetable section at the grocery store)
3. Standard ice-cream scoop
4. Wax paper
Step 1: Prepare Meat
Step 2: Make Patties
Take a slice of cheese and cut into four pieces. Place two of the cut pieces of cheese in center of patty.
Place a second half of meatball on top of the cheese and spread out evenly and seal the edges thoroughly and press down firmly with palm of hand to form a tight patty.
Next, place a piece of wax paper on top, turn over and pull on edge of plastic bag to remove from mold.
Repeat above steps until all meat is used and place in freezer until firm. (see photos)
You can store patties in zip-lock bags in freezer for later use. (tip: to separate stack of frozen patties, place them sideways on counter and insert a butter knife between them and hit knife on end of handle with palm of hand quickly & they'll separate easily).
Step 3: Grill / Fry Patties
Step 4: Prepare English Muffin (buns)
Next, apply mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce, onion, tomato and pickles.
Place patty on top and add bacon and ketchup. (see photos)
Step 5: Serve
Serve with fries and enjoy! (see photos)