Introduction: Esp32 5110 LCD Interfacing and Digital Clock
This is an instructable that shows how interface Nokia 5110 LCD display with Sparkfun Esp32 Thing Board.
I have interfaced with 5110 and Displayed current time. This Thing board connects to given WiFi and Sync time with given NTP server.
Step 1: Connecting Nokia 5110 to SparkFun Esp32 Thing Board
Connect the LCD pins as shown in the diagram
Step 2: Coding
1. Add PCD8544-master library to your arduino https://github.com/Anirudhvl/Esp32-Nokia-5110-Int...
2. Above repository contains the sample code.
3. Compile it and upload to Thing board
Step 3: Components Required
1. Nokia 5110 Display Module
2. SparkFun esp32 Thing Board
3. Bread board
Step 4: First Run
1. On the sample code give your WiFi SSID and Password
2. Power up the Board
3. It will Show "Connecting..."
4. It will display "Connected" if successfully connected to a network
5. Next step it automatically sync with given NTP server
6. At last the show time!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.