Switch relays from the ethernet or the internet, using your mobile, tablet or computer with a nice graphical user interface.
Please read the below steps to Step 2 if you are viewing this article for the first time.
Please go to step 3 for the latest revision which is V4.06
A user modified version with logon option is placed in step 5 for easy download.
* Arduino MEGA 2560
* Arduino Ethernet Shield
* Relay board
* RJ45 cable
* Arduino Software version 1.0.1 (downloadable from Arduino Website )
* A / B USB cable
* Internet access with fixed IP for Arduino
* Access to your router to share the port for internet access
* Testing devices - your pc, mobile etc
* This project was tested with iPhone 3GS, iPad 2 and MacBook Pro running Safari and PC running Safari, Firefox, Opera and IE.
* This project was created on October 2012 with the mentioned material.
* Binary sketch size: 22,322 bytes (of a 258,048 byte maximum).
* This sketch does not offer any sort of authentification, therefore if required to be used from outside the network or from the internet, I suggest to configure your network to connect trough VPN. Nowadays many routers and smartphones support VPN.
Step 1: Ethernet Switching - With Arduino - Description
* With this project, I had not included any images, or links to images from the internet. It only make use of CSS3 and HTML5.
* The simulated LEDs are created from CSS3 code.
* Some browsers does not make full use of CSS3 and HTML5. Thus I suggest using Safari.