Introduction: Everyday Makeuo Look
This is a simple everyday makeup look that is great for work, school or even those mummy's
1. First i like to prime my skin using the Rimmel stay matt.
2. I then grab my Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation and blend this into my face making sure there is no harsh lines.
3. Next onto my brows i use my collection eye brow kit to fill them in.
4. I then conceal and highlight my face using my Maybelline instant eye eraser and dream lumitouch. I add this to under my eyes, nose, chin and forehead. I then blend this out with a damp beauty blender. I then set my face using a pressed powder.
5. Next i contour my face using the bonjour bronzer
6. Now for eyes i use the same bronzer and apply this into the crease of my eye to add dimension.
7.I then curl my eyelashes and add mascara to my lashes and white eye liner in my water line.
8.I then add my favorite blusher to my cheeks. I finish this off with my favorite lipstick.