I first tried this on my Dad at Christmas last year, and ever since I've done the same to every present I given to someone.
It doesn't take long to do, and even if you're given a really crappy present to someone, they'll remember the surprise they got when they opened the box.
Step 1: What you'll need
• 1 CardBoard Box (to put your gifts inside)
• 4 Party Poppers
• 4 Matches
• Glue Gun
• A small screwdriver ( or something with a sharp point)
• Something nice to put in the box (optional)
Step 2: Glueing the poppers to the box
• Apply some glue to the side of the party popper, and attach to the edge of one of the box flaps with the string facing the inside of the box. Important: (Glue the party popper about 2cm from the edge of the flap, so the box lid can close properly.)
• Repeat this for all 4 flaps on the box.