PLEASE NOTE: When I came to view the pictures for this instructable, they were all corrupt, I cant view them with anything; paint, WMV, photoshop, nor could I upload them to any sites like here or photobucket. So I am really sorry and for it to be eligible for the contest it had to have 5 steps. So I resorted to drawing them. Sorry :(
Also, before you accuse me of anything, the main picture I have here was taken with a different camera, and after I had taken all the pictures for this instructable.
Hey guys! Im bringing you another prank this time, the exploding cake prank!
Basically, there is a nice hidden surprise (a balloon) hidden inside the cake, underneath all of that delicious pink frosting and chocolate sprinkles... how can anyone resist?
In this instructable, I wanted to make my own cake, becuase just buying a cake from the store and putting a balloon inside is no fun, I like to get my hands messy. And the best part about this prank, is that you can eat it afterwards!
If you like this instructable, please rate, comment and subscribe! Thanks!
Step 1: What You Need
This is what you need:
- Cake mix
- Cake tin
- A balloon
Step 2: Bake Your Cake
Follow the instructions:
- Follow the instructions on the back of the cake mix you have.
- Stop just before you put it in the oven and add a handful of self-raising flour into the cake mix. Remember its going to have a balloon inside so it cant be thin!
Step 3: Wait for It to Bake
Once it has finished baking, follow these steps:
- Get the cake out of the tin and put it on a plate
- Blow up a balloon about the size of your fist and tie it
- Cut a hole in the middle of the cake big enough for the balloon to fit in
- Place the balloon inside
Step 4: Add Frosting!
Now that your cake insides are prepared, its time to add the frosting.
- Grab your frosting and a pallet knife thingy
- Spread the frosting all over the cake's sides and top, as over the balloon too.
- Vary thickness of the frosting so the top of the cake looks smooth
Step 5: Add Sprinkles and Other Treats
You want your victim to really want a piece of that cake, so you have to make it look tempting and delicious. Here are some things you can add ontop of the cake:
- Gummy drops
- Chocolate balls
- Other candy treats
Step 6: Happy Pranking!
Thanks for making the exploding cake prank! And again, sorry about the pictures, damn camera.
Please rate, comment and subscribe!