Step 1: Tools Needed
- New, full Coke bottle (now this works on your standard 16oz bottle up to a 2 or 3 liter)
- Thread (I used a clear nylon thread)
- Hammer (or hard flat object to hammer with)
- Clueless victim
Step 2: Stringing Your Mento
- First, take your thread and cut off a strand about 6in long.
- Now you wanna string the strand through the eye hole of the needle and tie it on with a knot.
- Take out one Mento for a 16oz-1liter bottle, two for a 2-3 Liter bottle and lay it flat on a hard surface.
- Now carefully hold the needle on the center of a single Mento and hammer lightly til you pierce right through the center to the other side. This part can be a bit irritating as the Mentos tend to just split in half. If you find yourself getting stressed and running low on Mentos then you could also use a bit of tape and simply tape one end of the thread to the Mento and skip the whole thing with the needle. I only use the needle because it ensures a secure hold on the Mentos.
Step 3: Still Stringing Your Mento
- You should now have yourself a Mento on a string.
Step 4: Placing Your Mento
- Take the cap and tighten it back on while holding the string.
- Once the cap is on cut off the excess string down to the cap