Video coming soon.
WARNING: THESE DARTS ARE DANGEROUS!!! DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHOOT THESE AT OR NEAR PEOPLE, ANIMALS, OR ANYTHING THAT MAY BREAK. TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Step 1: Gather Materials
-Caps. The kind that comes in circles of 8 or 12 caps.
-A rod. Should fit snugly inside the caps. About 2 inches long is good.
-Packing tape. Needs to be crisp plastic stuff.
-Blowgun. Mine is just a 1/2 inch aluminum tube.
Step 2: Prepare the rod
2. Cut some electrical tape so you have a section about 6 inches long and 1/4 inches wide.
3. Wrap the tape you cut around one end of the rod, as shown below.
Step 3: Make the fletchings
2. Put a corner on the middle of the rod as shown.
3. Wrap the packing tape around the rod to make a cone.
4. Slide the dart into the blowgun until it stops.
5. Mark the packing tape cone where it stops and cut the rest of the cone off with scissors.
If this is confusing, look at the pictures.