1. Spray bottle with short lever
2. Long piece of plastic, like a disposable shaver handle
3. Duct tape
4. Rubber band
5. Heavy-duty cutting tool, like a set of pruning shears
Step 1: Attach Plastic Handle to Lever
2. Test it to make sure it is not too high and interfering with the movement at the joint.
3. The plastic stick may be a little too long and hit the bottle when the trigger is squeezed. Use the prunning shears to cut it down so that you can get the maximum movement when pulling it.
4. Now use the rubber band to wrap the stick and the lever tightly together.