The software I used in this was COM-port Winamp Control V.1.42.
1. You must set the COM port you are using, usually normal computers have up to 2 ports, so just select the one you plugged the control.
2. Select the number of buttons does your control have. (In this HowTo, we’d choose the “4 buttons”)
3. Now you much remap the buttons, Its now the time you’ll see it is everything working. If you are able to remap all the buttons, congrats, its working!!
4. Its ready, now the last step, you have to configura what you want the buttons to do. This can be found in the “WINAMP” of the program. There you can setup many different options, like Volume Up, Volume Down, Next Song, Previous Song.
5. One cool stuff is there in “Type:”, where you can configure the way you wanna the buttons pressing to respond.
- Click: Just one click to make it work. Can work with one or double-click.
- Down/Up: This will activate the option when you press and a different one when you release the buton.
- Turbo: Here you configure the options for holding the button, usually used for Volume Up and Down.
- Clicks + Turbo: You can configure “Clicks” and “Turbo”Option at the same time
- Clicks + Hold: You can configure “Clicks” and “Hold” Option at the same time