With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
My way of making quite sturdy wallets out of duct tape. They look good too. Warning! It's a good bit harder to make these than the normal sheet ...
1. Find a good sized piece of cardboard or a plastic sign. 2. Cut 3 rectangles out of it measuring 9in x 3.5in, 2.75in x 3.5in, and 2.25in ...
1. Rip off a strip of duct tape at least 20in long. 2. Wrap it sticky side out long-wise around the bottom edge of the 9in x 3.5in ...
1. Using the 2.75in x 3.5in template, make two more pouches for the side pockets.
1. Place a strip stickyside in along the bottom edge of the main pouch folded over onto both sides. 2. Place the pockets on each side opening inward.
1. Rip off two 4in long strips and cover the are between the two pockets, with the ends going into the pockets. 2. Rip off two 2.75in long ...
1. Rip off a 5 in long strip of tape and wrap it around the 2.25in x 3.5in rectangle. 2. Rip off another 5in long piece and place ...
1. Fold one side of the wallet over to the middle. 2. Fold the other side onto the middle. 3. Press it down with some books or something.
You're all done! Stuff it full of your monetary items and enjoy.
High Quality Duct Tape Wallet (with check pocket!)by cesarscavone
How to make a duct tape travel walletby ahemken
Duct Tape Walletby serpentboy
How to Make a Duct Tape wallet.by TheGreatS
Easy Duct Tape Walletby lauristeffy
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »