Around 8 months ago I was offered an opportunity every child would wish for, an opportunity that I could not say no to, nor waste any time on beginning. The opportunity was to undertake a relativity large loft ...
It was time for the plaster boards to be purchased and fitted!
When I bought the sheets I got the largest ones sold, This saved me piecing up and saved on money.
I had to cut the boards down the middle width ways to fit the pieces through the hatch. This meant i had to maneuver 24 12kg boards that were 2.4m through a 60x60cm hatch. God was that a challenge.
I took a two day break after that, and had an aching body for a few days.
The plaster boards were screwed onto the beams with 8 screws a piece and were rather easy to work with.
Unfortunately I did not take many pictures during this process.