I've included a basic eye mask pattern which you can alter as needed. This eye mask uses very little fabric and just a tiny bit of elastic and is very easy to sew. It's such a small project you can even sew it by hand! It's also a good candidate for adding some embroidery or razzle dazzle. Whatever you want!
Step 1: What you'll need:
- eye mask pattern (included on this step)
- sewing machine or thread + needle
- 1/4 inch or wider elastic
- fabric of choice (something medium or heavy is best - upholstery fabric is great here!)
- felt for lining and/or something to fill the mask