Step 1: What you will Need.
- A can of lychees fruit (I buy mine at a Korean mark but you might be able to find them in either a Wal-mart or Meijer's in the international isle.)
- Some blueberries (The bigger the better)
- An Ice cube try
Step 2: The Procedure
- Drain the lychees (save the juice if you want for a leeche martini: 3 parts gin, 2 parts lychee syrup).
- Sort through them to find whole ones (you should find about 14-18 usable ones per can).
- Take a larger blueberry and slightly push it into the hole in the lecche so the blueberry is flush with the edge of the lychee.
- Place them into the ice try and fill with water.
- Freeze (overnight if you can).
- Remove from the ice tray and drop into your favorite drink.
- Enjoy watching your drink as it watches you drink it!!