Introduction: EASY GARDEN LIGHTS [<10$] [< 5 Min. to Make]
These Lights add beauty to you BACKYARD or GARDEN & are VERY VERY EASY TO MAKE it. These Light Balls will just Cost UNDER 10$ only. These are PORTABLE & can be kept anywhere in the backyard to increase the beauty. People of ANY AGE can make these Ligths in no time.
Step 1: Materials Required
1. White Glass Spherical Lamp Shades (1-5$)
These can be bought from a Second Hand store for around 2$ Each. They are available online but for a much higher rate of around 10$, So I suggest you to by these from a thrift or second hand store.
2. Battery Operated Led Lights of One Colour of Your Choice 10 or 20-Count Led (2-10$)
These can be bought from any online site. Make sure that the ones you find are battery operated otherwise there would be a problem finding a socket, and the wire will show etc.
Step 2: PROCEDURE
1. Coil the LED Lights in such a manner that the LEDs are spread evenly.
2. Now, insert the coiled LEDs into the Opaque Shade from the open side.
3. Make sure that you place the LEDs in such a manner that the Switch & Battery are facing out on the open side of the Opaque Sphere Shade, so that the battery can be changed in the feature and the LEDs can be turned off/on to save battery.
4. Stick the Battery Box (Refer Image) carefully to the rims of the Opaque Shade.
5. Now turn on the LEDs on and place the LIGHT BALLS at your desired place in your Backyard.