Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
- Solid color fabric (scraps will work for this)
- Fabric scissors
- Sewing needle
- Thread (that matches your fabric)
- A pencil or chalk
- A circular object for tracing (I used a pencil sharpener about 1.5 inches in diameter)
- Thin stretchy cord (I used stretchy cord for jewelry making. Thread or embroidery floss would probably work, but you will have to make your bracelet a little larger to fit around your hand)
- Pins (optional, not pictured)
Step 2: Cut out your shapes
Cut out your required number of circles using your fabric scissors. It is much faster to fold your fabric over a few times and pin it before you start cutting. This way you don't need to cut out nearly as many circles, and they will probably be more uniform.
Using a light weight fabric and 1 1/2 inch circle, my flowers were about 1 3/4 inches wide, each.