For the photobooth software, I have used DSLRBooth (http://www.dslrbooth.com/
) it had everything I wanted.
- Print directly to a printer
- Post to facebook (Pro version only)
- Generate a QR code for guests to scan and retrieve their photos
- Email guests a copy of their photos
- SMS (Twilio account needed)
- Has a range of templates that you can overlay images etc... These can be customised as well.)
Rather than regurgitate the setup instructions, you can view them at http://www.dslrbooth.com/howto/photo-booth-instructions/
The trial version runs for 7 days and gives you all premium features. If you plan on using this software, download it within 7 days of your event. Or pay for it.