Introduction: Fake Burned Skin
You want to scare everyone this halloween? Follow my steps and I will teach you how to create this burn-broken skin effect, perfect for wounded or zombie disguises. It´s easy and with not profesional materials.
Let´s do it!
Step 1: Materials:
For this effect you will need:
- No colored gelatin.
- A bowl.
- A make up fluid base (Close to your skin tone.
- Make up shadows. (Red, brown and black.)
- Translucid powlder.(Optional.)
- A red lip gloss.
- A spatula.
- A microwave.
- A spoon.
- Make up brushes.
Step 2: Lets Get Started!
Let´s begin creating our new fake skin:
- In a bowl, put toguether: 1 part of gelatin, 2 parts of water and 1 part of glycerol. (I used one spoon of jello, two of water and 1 of glycerol, and It was enough to create the hand and the face wound.)
- Put the mixture 10 seconds on the microwave. CAREFULL! HOT! (You don´t want to burn your skin in a real way.)
- Add a bit of your make up base to give a skin colour to the mixture.
Step 3: Put It in Your Skin!
Wait until you are sure that the mixture will NOT burn your skin. Don´t worry if you wait for too long, if it dry off you can put it in the microwave again.
- With the spatula, put a lay of the mixture on your skin and wait untill it become solid.
- With the translucid powlder or skin colour eye shadow colour the new skin.
- Take the tweezers and pinch the fake skin to break it.
Step 4: Let´s Add Some Colour!
Use a brush and eyeshadows and the lip gloss to add color:
- Use dark red and black inside the holes.
- Use brown and black to surround the holes and to highlight the texture of the gelatin.
- Put the lip gloss on the wounds to add shine to the wounds.
- Add black shadow next to the wound for that smooky efect.
Use the same step everywhere you like!
I hope you like it and let me know if you do it!