For skin putty
•Vaseline or petroleum jelly
•2 plastic spoons
• I plastic cup (I used a Dixie cup but small plastic cups work better)
For the blood
•glycerine ( can be bought at pharmacy i think it is a laxative but I might be wrong)
• red food coloring
Step 1: Make the Skin Putty
The steps to make it are
1.grab a plastic spoon you gathered earlier scoop up some flour, it should be overflowing
2. Scoop some Vaseline with the other spoon make sure it fills the spoon but no More and no less.
THIS IS WHERE IT GETS CONFUSING
3.with the back of the spoon you used to get the flour, scoop the Vaseline out of the Vaseline spoon into the flour in the Dixie cup
4. Fold the Vaseline into the flour ( you must fold it in you can't just mix it)
5. Once it looks like a solid mass, this should take a while. pour it into your hand and roll it around until it is mailable and not flaky.
If you want to change the skin tone of the putty ad some coco powder
Step 2: Make the Blood
•To make the blood put 5 drops of red food coloring or until it looks right, into the glycerine.
• if you want the blood to be chunkier put some coco powder into it The amt. is up to you