Here’s what you’ll need for this fall craft:
• Orange cardstock
• Brown cardstock
• Green cardstock
• Dum Dums
• White Glue
Here’s how you make them:
1. Draw a pumpkin shape on a piece of orange cardstock. Then, cut it out.
2. Fold the pumpkin shape in half vertically and use scissors to even out the edges so that you have a symmetrical pumpkin shape.
3. Using a pencil, draw a semi-circle on the folded edge of your pumpkin shape. Use a Dum Dum to help you measure what size the semi-circle should be. Then, cut out with scissors.
4. Using your pumpkin shape with the semi-circle cut out as a template, create 3 additional pumpkins.
5. Attach pumpkin shapes together with semi-circles facing the inside of the pumpkin. Before attaching the 4th pumpkin shape, place the Dum Dum inside.
6. Use a small piece of brown cardstock to cover the Dum Dum stick, securing in place with glue.
7. Finally, cut out thin “ribbons” of green card stock and roll up with your fingers to create a curly vine. Then attach with glue to the stem of the pumpkin. And, that’s it! Your pumpkin is ready!