Introduction: Fall Eyeshadow Look
I know it's not fall anymore, but I thought I would go ahead and do this eyeshadow look anyways. Hope you all like it!
Step 1: Shape & Fill Your Eyebrows
Go ahead and do your normal eyebrow routine.
• Comb through them with a spoolie
• Shape eyebrows using an angled brush and some (brown) brow powder
• Brush through them with a tinted brow gel
Optional: Shape them out with concealer and gently blend
Step 2: Prime Eyelids
Dot your eyelids with eyeshadow primer and gently blend with your ring finger. This way your eyeshadow won't crease.
Step 3: Set Primer With Translucent Powder
Lightly dust your eyelids with a translucent powder to set the primer. Your eyeshadow will be easier to apply & blend.
Step 4: Transition Color
Using a blending brush, apply a light orange-brown eyeshadow just above the crease.
Step 5: Crease Color
Gently blend a purple-brown eyeshadow into the crease.
Step 6: Lid Color
With your finger or a flat eyeshadow brush, gently pat a light metallic cream pigment onto the lid.
Optional: Go over with the crease color again to clean up the eyeshadow
Step 7: Eyeliner
Line your eyes with a black eyeliner. Use one that works best for you. Here, I used a cream liner with a small liner brush. Wing it out!
Step 8: Products Used
• NYC brow powder in Brunette
• Benefit gimme brow in Medium/Deep
• Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later eyeshadow primer
• Be A Bombshell smooth criminal powder
• Urban Decay eyeshadow in Riff (transition)
• Luxie eyeshadow in No. 290 (crease)
• Hikari eyeshadow in Mink (lid)
• Maybelline Eye Studio cream liner in Blackest Black