Introduction: Fall Makeup Inspired Look
. This look is great for the next couple of months :) I love these colours.
1. First you are going to want to apply your primer and foundation as usual.
2. I then went ahead and highlighted and contoured my face.
3. Then using my special occasion palette I used a plum purple colour and blended this all over the lid and the crease.
4. I then filled in my brows.
5. I then applied my eye liner into a winged look.
6. I then curled my lashed and applied mascara.
7. I then applied a highlighter to the highest points of my cheeks nose and chin.
8. I then applied a purple plum lipstick :)