Step 1: What You Need
2. Light blue sweatpants
4. Fake ARM (you need both the arm and hand)
5. Blue sewing thread & needle
6. Elastic - wide width, at least 1.5 inches
7. Yellow duct tape
Step 2: Sewing
HINT: After this step the arm will still sag - that's what the elastic is for.
Step 3: Elastic
1. Sew on one end of the elastic to the spot of the fake arm where you sewed it to the long sleeve shirt.
2. Put on the long sleeve shirt.
3. Have your buddy measure the elastic to your other shoulder until the arm is at the same length as your other arm (the real one) and pin it.
4. Carefully remove the shirt and sew the elastic on the other sleeve of the shirt where your real arm goes.