Introduction: Fancy Keychain From an Obsolete PC RAM
Fancy keychain made in 60 seconds!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, cylons, geeks and... whatever...
I'll show you how to make a Fancy keychain from an obsolete or defective PC RAM
You will need:
1. Obsolete or defective piece of PC RAM - I used 16 MB PC EDO RAM(My piece of 16 MB RAM compared to nowdays RAM is nothing else than a sclerosis :)))) );
2. Key ring;
It is very easy to assemble it:
1. Break the RAM into two equal pieces(small notch is the center) with your hands or cut it with a small hack-saw.
2. Thread the keyring into the hole of the RAM.
3. Thread your keys into the keyring.
Voala! You have a fancy keyring! Congratulations!
The second piece of RAM can be made into another keyring for your roommate, girlfriend, boyfriend... robot... etc.
Disclaimer: No robots were harmed during the creation of this keychain!!!
1. Before making this keychain make sure that the PC RAM is a lead-free RoHS compliant component! Your pocket can get warm and moist from sweat, which would get some lead transfered into your skin.
2. The PC RAM in some cases may have sharp edges (component leads, edges of the board), I'd recommend sanding/grinding the sharp points!