Step 1: Materials and Supplies
The materials needed for thick fabrics are:
hot glue gun/glue
The materials needed for thin fabrics are:
chalk (or other writing implement that won't bleed through the fabric)
needle and thread
Step 3: Your turn
2. Draw a shape (it doesn't have to be a circle) on the back of the fabric.
3. Cut the shape from the center to the edges.
4. Use the hot glue gun to glue back each of the pieces.
5. Pick another piece of fabric and trace the finished shape from the first piece onto the back.
6. Draw another shape that is larger than the traced one and repeat from step 3.
When you have the number of layers you want, hot glue them all together and trim any excess fabric. To apply it to your piece, you need to follow the same steps to cut an appropriately sized hole in your garment.