There are many designs out for vibrating robots. Here is our version of it that uses a custom laser cut piece of acrylic, but you can easy use a piece of cardboard from the end of a box to complete the frame. All the parts can be found around your house or can be purchased for very cheap. If you want to get all the parts including the custom acrylic frame as a low price kit, you can get them at our shop here.
Step 1: Gather Materials
1. (1) Small Vibrating motor
2. Heat shrink tubing (optional)
3. (1) 3V Coin Cell Battery (At least 85mAh)
4. (2) Paper clips (Cut for legs)
5. Double sided tape
6. Acrylic frame or thin piece of cardboard (30mm X 10mm with 2mm slots at both ends)
You will need either super glue or hot glue to bond the materials together. I prefer super glue.