Step 1: Gather Materials
1. (1) Small Vibrating motor
2. Heat shrink tubing (optional)
3. (1) 3V Coin Cell Battery (At least 85mAh)
4. (2) Paper clips (Cut for legs)
5. Double sided tape
6. Acrylic frame or thin piece of cardboard (30mm X 10mm with 2mm slots at both ends)
You will need either super glue or hot glue to bond the materials together. I prefer super glue.
Step 2: Put frame together
1. Insert the U shaped paper clip into the slots then clue. Make sure the glue is dry before you bend to shape the legs.
2. Make sure your legs are full secured before moving on. Touch the legs to make sure they do not move.
Step 3: Attach Motor and battery
1. Attach your motor to the frame. We used some powerful 2 sided tape.
2. Make sure you attach one lead of the motor to contact the bottom part of the battery. We first made a S like shape and used the adhesive end to secure the motor lead to the battery.
Place the battery on top of the motor lead. You will use the other lead to connect it to the side of the battery. This will be your simple switch.