Step 1: Supplies and Tools Necessary
1 Dalek head sized bowl, about 12" in diameter. $1 at Dollar Tree
2 Outdoor LED solar lights $2 at Dollar Tree
1 Medium LED flashlight $1 at Dollar Tree
1 Toy suction cup arrow $ free found in junk bin.
1 2"x12" plexiglass $ free left over from previous project
1 can Silver Spray Paint $ free left over from previous project
1 can flat black spray paint $1 Walmart
1 baseball cap $ Found it in closet
1 toilet plunger $ 3 Walmart
12" of 24 gage wire $ free left over from previous project
Step 2: Dome Lights
1. Take the solar lights apart, you should end up with a tube, the lense and the light (containing the solar cell, battery and led).
2. You'll need to use the dremmel to remove the nub that attaches the lense to the tube.
3. then using the lense as a guide mark the position of the Dome Lights on the "Dome" (popcorn bowl).
4. using the dremmel cut out holes slightly smaller than the base of the lense,.
Step 3: Dome
6. now the "light" containing the solar cell, battery and LED can be attached to the base of lense, inside the bowl.
I left a slight gap between the lip of the lense and the inside of the bowl so the "light" can be easily attached and removed for charging.