Step 1: Materials:
2. Several sheets of white paper. Every office has this stuff floating around.
3. Several sheets of yellow paper, I used some card stock. if yellow card stock isn't available a couple old manila file folders would work.
4. Scissors, if you don't have any just tear it with your fingers.
5. Letter opener, really anything pokey that can make a hole in card stock.
6. Clear tape. if you don't have any check the desk next door I bet they do.
7. air, there's usually someone in the office with plenty of it to spare.
Step 2: Body Building
Step 3: Paper Parts
2. Feet and Beak are cut out of yellow card stock or manila file folders.
3. Using sharp object (letter opener) make hole in feet for baloon nubbin.
4. Fold beak in half to form triangle.
Step 4: Attach Belly and Feet.
2. Tape heels of feet to body. This helps stabilize your penguin.
3. Tape belly to body. I just used a couple pieces of rolled up tape. (Double sided tape would be ideal.)
4. Tape folded beak to face.