Introduction: Faux Silencer
how to make a fake silencer
Step 1: Getting Materials and Tools
Gather these items:
- An Airsoft pistol of your choice
- Metal Conduit
- A Highlighter
- & two CD's
- A rotary Tool or a drill and preferably a press of some sort
- Super glue or a strong glue like it
- A 3/32" drill bit
- Needle Nose pliers
- A saw frame
- A saw blade (for cutting metal jewelry blades work like charms)
Step 2: Preping the Highlighter
- Get your highlighter.
- Remove the back of it .
- Take out the ink cartridge.
- Flip your pen around remove cap the proceed to pull out the felt tip .
- Then cut of a piece of the nozzle 3/8" is left.
- Then with you drill or rotary tool drill six columns of holes around the case of the highlighter.
Step 3: Getting Your Conduit
- First measure the straight section of your highlighter.
- Then grab your uncut section of conduit and mark on it how long it needs to be.
- Get your saw and frame and proceed to cut off your conduit piece
Step 4: Cutting Your End Caps
- gGet your CD's .
- Measure your conduit onto the center of your CD's and mark with a writing implement.
- Drill a hole on the edge of your line.
- Then proceed to cut with your saw.
Step 5: Assembleing and Finishing
- Get all your parts and your super glue.
- Get your highlighter case and wrap your tissue paper around it so it is as flat as possible.
- Then slide into your conduit twisting as you go.
- Then glue on your end caps and depending on how clean your cuts were you may need to sand the edges of your end caps but i didn't so you might not have to.
- Get your paint of any choice probably black and get it to match your guns finish.
- your done
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.