1. Moisturizer: Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream. It is a night cream but I like to use it during the day also. If you are using it during the day be sure to add some SPF over it.
2. Minimizing Brush: Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush. I use a lot of eye makeup so I'm always treating the are around my eyes. Having a brush that can help minimize lines and dark circles is key.
3. Foundation: CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation. Foundation is the most important part of doing your makeup and I like this product because in addition to moisturizing your skin in contains SPF 10 protection.
4. Corrector: CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector. The yellow tone of this corrector / concealer will cover up and hide and purple or red blemishes.
5. Eye Shadow: CoverGirl Queen Collection Eye Shadow 4-Kit in Desert Bronze. This product is great because it offers shades that can be used for both bold and natural looks.
6. Mascara: CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara. This mascara is great because the brush helps separate lashes perfectly and gives my lashes SO much volume.
7. Lips: CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers. This product comes in a lot of different colors and flavors so you can always find a perfect match for your mood.