Introduction: Feather Cat Toy
Time: 10 minutes
3 pieces of scrap fabric
Step 1: Braid & Sew
1. Cut the fabric about 6 inches in length.
2. Place the 3 pieces of fabric on top of each other. Pin and sew across the top of the fabric.
3. Braid the fabric and pin.
4. Sew the bottom pieces of fabric together.
Step 2: Feathers
5. Add the feathers by inserting them into the bottom of the fabric and sew across a few times to secure them.
6. Tie a Ribbon to the top of the toy.
7. Find your cat and let the fun begin!
***This instructables was done by my ten year old daughter, Ella. She started making these cat toys a few years ago to help her learn how to sew and use the machine. :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.