Step 2: Method
2. Arrange the felt circles one on top of the other, starting with the biggest one on the bottom. (As you can see by the pictures, I didn't put them all in the same way. All three flowers have different designs. Play with your designs. )
3. Once you put the felt pieces one on top of the other, sew them together right in the center if the top piece like you see in the pictures. (I used my sewing machine).
4. Right on top of where you sewed the felt, put a small dot of felt glue. Then put your bead on top of the glue. (It's important to use felt glue or silicon so the bead doesn't fall off).
5. Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 with all the flowers.
6. When your flowers are ready, it's time to glue them to your headband. Remember to put the glue directly on the headband and not the flower to avoid messes. Arrange them any way you want on the headband. Let it dry.