Materials you will need:
- Felt-- total depends on the diameter you want your tree skirt to be. Mine is appx. 40," and I used about 7 yards of ivory, and 2 yards of olive. This fabric can be found on bolts, or in 8.5" x 11" sheets-- the sheets are available in a wider variety of colors, so may be a good choice for any accent flowers.
- 4mm pearl beads
- Needle and thread to match your felt
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Begin with length of felt that is 8.5" tall.
- Fold in half, pressing the fold line to make a faint crease.
- You may prepare a template for the following step if desired, but I just winged it :) Cut 4.25" tall elongated football shapes, as shown. When you're finished, you will be left with 8 leaf shapes.