You can see more photos on my blog: http://moje-poTWORY.blogspot.com
Step 1: The supplies we need
1. Yellow, brown, green felt
3. Thread (for exzample green/yellow)
Step 2: Sunflower petals
1. First we need to cut a long yellow felt piece.
2. Then we need to divide it into 15 pieces.
3. Next we have to change every pieces in peat
4. String all peats on a thread.
Step 3: The middle of sunflower
1. First we need to cut a circle out of brown felt.
2. Next we need to do is string all peats on a thread.
3. Now we can use felt leftovers and put them inside. We can use other things too, for egzample: wadding.