This an instructable that will get alot of laughs and jokes. Despite the winks and nudges, it will become a regular item in your bag of tricks.
Have you ever been hiking, jogging, skiing, or driving in the middle of nowhere and a toilet is not available for miles? Have your kids ever needed to pee in the darnedest places? My 3 girls have often expressed how hard it is to be a girl and wish that they could just point and shoot. I have come up with my Ms. MacGyver solution to solve these issues! It’s a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to urinate while standing up. It’s neat. It’s discreet. It’s hygienic.
Dispose of it after use. Or clean and reuse as you like. (Urine is sterile, but the product can come into contact with contaminates during use, so take precautions when cleaning.) Once you practice a time or two, using it is going to feel like second nature.
The hardest part is getting past the idea of it. I know it seems strange but It really works. I have had several of my friends try it.
You won’t be like a man. You’ll just pee like one.
Step 1: Tools and Materials
Here are the necessary tools and materials for this project...
- Scissors / pocket knife / utility knife or what ever cuts the bottle.
- Plastic Water bottle. 500 ml. Size does not matter. Just what you are comfortable with-no pun intended.
- Duct Tape. (optional, but adds an element of comfort). I used hot pink to add some femine flair.
- Other than care when using a sharp knife. Nothing.
Step 2: Marking the bottle
- Draw a rectangle 2 ½ wide x 3 inches high approximately. The base of the rectangle should be 1 1/2 inches from the bottom of the bottle.
- Draw a line Horizontally 3/4 of an inch from the top of the square.
NOTE: This does not have to be exact or prefect. Just functional.