With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
Materials: 1. 1 1/2 inch wide ribbon, any color 2. Crinkle ribbon, same color 3. Scissors
1. Wrap wide ribbon around your wallet 6 times. Cut.
2. Grab the ribbon in the middle and pinch the middle together.
3. Cut a diagonal line on one side to the middle, where you pinched the ribbon.
4. Do the same on the other side. The diagonals should be opposite one another.
5. Place the crinkle ribbon in between the diagonals and tie very, very tight.
6. On one side of the wide ribbon, take your thumb and forefinger and pull the top layer out and to the right.
7. Repeat with each layer of ribbon, alternating from right to left.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 on the other side.
9. Fold the extra wide ribbon strip and cut a diagonal going up. Leave extra crinkle ribbon to tie on top of the present.
Tag files as:
Posted:Feb 2, 2012
Christmas Bow / Flower from Floppy Disks
Vine & berry Christmas wreath
Nightmare Before Christmas Hair bow and Bow tie
DIY Christmas Crackers
How to make a christmas gift box out of a box
Easy place card
Paper Gift Bows/Ornaments
Industrial Christmas Wreath
Christmas Card Ornaments using empty ribbon holders
The Newspaper Christmas Tree
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.