Introduction: How to Design a Fidget Spinner in Tinkercad
This is a quick instructable on how to design a fidget spinner.
Step 1: Design
- Make a cylinder 28mm wide and 7mm tall
- Cut a hole into it that is 22mm wide and 7+mm tall
- Move duplicate fowards until it is just a little on the original
- Then hit duplicate again
- Align all 3
- Rotate all of them 60 degrees
- delete extra cylinders that are not needed
- Add whatever you want to make it yours
Step 2: Finished Designs
Here are a couple I have designed.
thanks to Myminifactory for first two photos