Hello everyone, I'm back again with a simple recycled project. Now i will show you how to make a FIDGET TOY from a trash or something arounds you.
I make this because I like recycle all of my trash in my house to make something unique. I get this inspiration from this Instructables. I like the project, so i make it myself, but i'm not make it same like this Instructables. I will make the Fidget toys using a trash, so the price is super low or maybe you like me. I'm not use a money to make this!!!!.
Ok Let's make it.
Step 1: Get the Materials
- 2 Bottle caps / lids
- Small Potensiometer. (I get the potensiometer from my broken headphone)
- Analog from broken joystick
- Small thing for joystick analog handle
- Switch or button
- Glue (I use hot glue and super glue to glue this)
You can modify the materials or you can add something you likes.
- and any tools maybe you need
Step 2: The Button and Potensiometer
For this steps, you will need your knife to do this steps.
- First, i take the potensiometer and place it to the bottle caps;
- Next, i cut the bottle caps like image 2 for the potensiometer;
- After i cut it, the bottle caps will looks like image 3 and 4 if i place the potensiometer inside the bottle caps;
- Next, make a square hole on the top of the bottle caps for place the switch;
- Place the switch and the potensiometer to the bottle caps and glue it.
Next we need to works with another bottle caps.
Step 3: The Joystick Analog
This steps is like steps 2. We needs knife. But now, also we need a screwdrivers and scissors.
- My joystick analog is not fit inside to the bottle caps. So in this step, first i cut the pcb to make the analog fit inside the bottle caps;
- After the analog can fit inside the caps, i'm make a hole at the center of the bottle caps using screwdrivers and make it big using scissors;
- Next, i make the inside smooth using knife. Be Carefull, don't cuts anything around you;
Step 4: Glue the Joystick Analog
- Next, i'm insert the analog to the caps for check it if the analog can fit inside;
- Next, i drop a superglue to the analog, insert it to the caps and i'm glue it again using hoy glue for make the analog not move from the place.
Step 5: Unite the 2 Parts
- Take the 2 parts of this toys;
- Next, i glue it using superglue. Wait the glue to dry;
- After the glue dries, i add a small tactile switch to around another switch;
- Because the analog handle is to small, so i change the handle using a cars toy tire. It will make comfortable to use this.
And thats it, its all about how to make Fidget toys from trash.
Step 6: Thankss
Thanks for look my works! I hope you like this.
Also don't forget to Vote me, it will be Awesome prize for me.
Thank you very much and sorry for my English.