Introduction: Fidget Toys From Trash. Analog, Roller, and a Switch!
Hello everyone, I'm back again with a simple recycled project. Now i will show you how to make a FIDGET TOY from a trash or something arounds you.
I make this because I like recycle all of my trash in my house to make something unique. I get this inspiration from this Instructables. I like the project, so i make it myself, but i'm not make it same like this Instructables. I will make the Fidget toys using a trash, so the price is super low or maybe you like me. I'm not use a money to make this!!!!.
Ok Let's make it.
Step 1: Get the Materials
- 2 Bottle caps / lids
- Small Potensiometer. (I get the potensiometer from my broken headphone)
- Analog from broken joystick
- Small thing for joystick analog handle
- Switch or button
- Glue (I use hot glue and super glue to glue this)
You can modify the materials or you can add something you likes.
- and any tools maybe you need
Step 2: The Button and Potensiometer
For this steps, you will need your knife to do this steps.
- First, i take the potensiometer and place it to the bottle caps;
- Next, i cut the bottle caps like image 2 for the potensiometer;
- After i cut it, the bottle caps will looks like image 3 and 4 if i place the potensiometer inside the bottle caps;
- Next, make a square hole on the top of the bottle caps for place the switch;
- Place the switch and the potensiometer to the bottle caps and glue it.
Next we need to works with another bottle caps.
Step 3: The Joystick Analog
This steps is like steps 2. We needs knife. But now, also we need a screwdrivers and scissors.
- My joystick analog is not fit inside to the bottle caps. So in this step, first i cut the pcb to make the analog fit inside the bottle caps;
- After the analog can fit inside the caps, i'm make a hole at the center of the bottle caps using screwdrivers and make it big using scissors;
- Next, i make the inside smooth using knife. Be Carefull, don't cuts anything around you;
Step 4: Glue the Joystick Analog
- Next, i'm insert the analog to the caps for check it if the analog can fit inside;
- Next, i drop a superglue to the analog, insert it to the caps and i'm glue it again using hoy glue for make the analog not move from the place.
Step 5: Unite the 2 Parts
- Take the 2 parts of this toys;
- Next, i glue it using superglue. Wait the glue to dry;
- After the glue dries, i add a small tactile switch to around another switch;
- Because the analog handle is to small, so i change the handle using a cars toy tire. It will make comfortable to use this.
And thats it, its all about how to make Fidget toys from trash.
Step 6: Thankss
Thanks for look my works! I hope you like this.
Also don't forget to Vote me, it will be Awesome prize for me.
Thank you very much and sorry for my English.
zolv made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.