- 1- 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1-4 teaspoons Chipotle Chiles in Adobo- minced*
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
Add chocolate chips and butter. Heat over medium-low heat until just melted. Add Vanilla extract, minced chipotle chiles and salt. Stir well. Remove from heat.
Allow to cool for a few minutes before topping your favorite Ice Cream.
Serving Suggestion: Spoon over Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream. Garnish with sliced almonds and/or spicy Maraschino Cherry Salsa for a crisp, bright and delicious contrast!
*The "heat" in this fudge sauce can be adjusted to taste. Begin with one teaspoon of Chipotle and add more to preference.